Our WorkBack to Our Work
Ontario's Southwest Culinary
- Web Measurement & Analytics
- Digital Marketing Plan
- Site Planning & Requirements Analysis
- Usability Testing
- Information Architecture
- Interface Design
- Content Development
- Content Management System
- Rich Internet Applications
- Mobile Development
- Hosting & Support
- Search Engine Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
Nine Enticing Destinations. One Delicious Region.
We were chosen by the Ontario Ministry of Ontario to assist them in the development and marketing of a Regional Culinary Guide which would include highlighting facilities such as restaurants, wineries, breweries, famers’ markets food suppliers, farms and orchards, with purposes of encouraging dining out, "buy local" shopping and touring from nine distinct destinations which included Chatham Kent, Elgin County, Haldimand County, Middlesex County, Norfolk County, Oxford County, City of London, Sarnia-Lambton and Windsor-Essex Pelee Island.
Creating an Experience
The Regional Tourism Organization (RTO) Region 1 is rich with culinary and agri-business resources but currently lacks a strong, cohesive regional identify. In many respects, RTO 1 region remains a secret to many local residents and visitors. RTO 1 remains a leading destination for culinary travel and boasts some of Canada&rasquo;s finest culinary experiences and it was our job to make foodies aware of this.
High-level project objectives and challenges included the following:
- Promoting South Western Ontario as an first class culinary and agri-tourism destination
- Creating a a "pick-up" publication that will promote and market the region
- Design and develop a rich, interactive, online experience to enhance and support the regions culinary excellence
- Developing a marketing plan to get this guide to market
So go ahead. Take a big bite
The end result was an integrated approach, which consisted of various unique, market-ready printed and digital assets. In the end, it was our mission to help the consumer become aware of the valuable and undiscovered culinary experiences the region has to offer.
Specific project deliverables included the following:
- Developing overall marketing and content strategy for the guide
- Facilitating all art direction, design and layout production of 120-page full-colour "pick-up" guide
- Developing the digital assets to promote and market the guide which included Website/Online design and development, Search Engine Optimization and help develop culinary getaway packages
- Developing a supporting online Banner and PPC campaign
- Tracking, monitoring and analyzing results via Google Analytics